Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Links

I hate these Tacky Christmas Sweater Parties. Okay, I get it asshole. You're wearing those awful Christmas sweaters ironically. Congrats you're doing what a hipster does, only fatter. If you needed an excuse to drink I could take a look at you and give you three or four before you had to resort to "look how ugly these sweaters are lol ok let's do a SHOT!!!"

the Funbag (Deadspin)  Drew's weekly mailbag column, one of the absolute highlights of my week, every week. Drew and I have the same opinions on a lot of topics. Most of the time when I'm reading this column I'll say to myself "wow that was a good joke for that topic, I woulda thought of that, now he beat me to it and I can never use that joke. FUCK YOU DREW MAGARY" or whatever.

Best/Worst WWE Raw (With Leather) Justin is filling in for Brandon this week so you'll get to read all about last night's (pretty good) episode of RAW with 14% less references to Indy Wrestlers and roughly 400% less references to Brandon's Girlfriend Brandon Has A Girlfriend You Guys Did You Know That. I think Brandon is afraid all his Virginia relatives are going to drag him behind a truck or something. I don't blame him, that state is right next to West Virginia and those people...*shudder*

Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies.  No shit I don't know where to start with this one. My friend Alex summed it up best with "Your move, Florida."

NEW ON NETFLIX INSTANT TODAY

Some WWE docs like Dusty Rhodes, Piper, and Ric Flair among others. Also the one about the AWA.If you don't like old wrasslin' or would prefer indie artsy-fartsy things there's also Tiny Furniture and Broken Flowers. Also added was The Flaming Lips: The Fearless Freaks. That has got to be better than the KISS concert they put on here.

Here is a dog.

Have a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment